We Provide Options
The driver must be a minimum of 21 years old with at least one year verifiable experience driving a commercial motor vehicle. He/She must not have more than two moving violations within the past year and no more than three in the past three years.
- Weekly Settlements—Our work period consists of 7 days. On the following business day after that period, all documents are submitted and processed for payment. With direct deposit, your settlement will hit your account within 3-4 business days.
- Up to $5K Gross per Week Possible—Depending on material and customer availability, our trucks are averaging from $3500 to $5500 gross weekly, although no minimum haul is guaranteed.
- Home Every Night Possible—We do not require you to be away from home for lengthy periods of time. In the event of remote work lasting two or more days, some lease owner-operators elect to stay on-site in an effort to reduce cost and travel time.
- Tire Buying Power
- Fuel Discounts or Fuel Cards - We offer on site fuel at most terminal locations or fuel cards (market dependent).
- One Invoice for Material and Freight—Many customers prefer one invoice for material and freight. We can provide one invoice while many other companies cannot. This helps us continue to secure hauling business.
- We have 200 + trailers in our fleet, including (market dependent):
- Belly Dumps
- End Dumps